CrystalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrystalMS

Huge list of suggestions

Nullith

Huge list of suggestions Empty Huge list of suggestions

Post  Nullith Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Suggestions:

Make rebirthx and rebirthcrowns maps easier to kill mobs in ( you can't kill things very well at lvl 1) - Being worked on

Make gachas useable (Change items needed to gach)

Job system (Already there from repack, but we can customize)
    -Merchant: Gain one level for every x mesos/items traded-Price in shops go down
    -Trainer: Gain one level for every x rebirths-Chance to level up some number of times when you would normally level up once
    -Slacker: Gain one level for every x amount of time sitting- Sitting gives you experience
    -Packrat: Gain one level for every x amount of items you pick up- Drop rate increases
    -Scroller: Gain one level for every x number of successful scrolls- Scrolling rates go up
    -Rich: Gain one level for every x number of -currency- gained- Exchange rates go down
    -Famous: Gain one level for every x amount of fame gained- Stat medal (or anything else you can think of)

Community Service Items (Items made only for people that have done good things for the server e.g. Beta testing, helping out new people etc.) - Has been done and will be done in the future

PvP (Obvious)

PvPvE (Have mobs spawn if there are already two people PvPing in the room)

Custom quests (To give rewards normally not available) - Good idea.

GM applications (Once the server gets a bit more popular) - Already made the forum, it's locked.

Rewards for training (5k NX/100 lvls; X number of rebirths lets you get something) - I'll put this in.

Vote Points (Obvious) - Hadurr.

NX Slimes (I know it's in development right now, but im still putting it here) - I plan to take it out, actually

More training places (Skelegons only right now) - To be done

Donor only places aren't donor only (If you donate you get there immeidiatly but for people who don't have the money you can get there eventually) - No, donor places are donor only.

Starter Pack (lvl 30, lvl 70, lvl 120 equips and a +100 allstat item, a few smegas)

Get rid of NPC clutter (There are a lot of NPCs that most people won't know what they do so they get ignored)

GM NPCs (No practical reason, just seems fun...)

@Shop takes you to AIO (Right now it takes you to a mini shop which doesn't really have what most people are looking for) - Yes, going to fix this.

More custom rebirth maps (other than rebirthx and rebirthcrowns) - Be more elaborate.

Change currency (Also transfer people's current currency items to the new one) - I'm going to do this.

"Rare" NX NPC (To let people know which items are "rare" and how to get them) - I'm going to make a rare NX Seller.

FM Training rooms (Obvious)

GM Scroll NPC (I ended up with some in my inv, possibly from skelegons, but it would be nice to have them be buyable) - Thanks for bringing this to my attention. These scrolls will be put in The Bad GM along with GM equips.

Equip drops have chance to be enhanced (Either statwise, more slots, or something else special) - Sort of a challenge and not at the top of my agenda right now

@Call GM command (In case someone needs help) - It's @GM <Message>

Prizes for rankings (Some item given to the top three people on rankings every week) - Problem with this is often the people who are on top stay on top, so I don't think this will be done.

MSI NPCs (There are about three floating around and its confusing which one to use) - Will be done after everything else is fixed. No one's gunna need an MSI for a short time, anyways,

Relax the curse filter (I think it's still set on Nexon standars which don't allow a lot of things) - I already did this. It's a client hack. You need to download the new client.

Auto actions (e.g. When level 200 is reached a. Auto-rebirth b. Whisper from bot telling you c. Popup telling you d. do nothing) - Good idea, I'll make a command that gives you the option to turn on/off auto-RBs

Pet equips (make them easier to get) - There will be a shop for this.

Timeless/Reverse map (At lvl 200 and with all maxed stats you can go into a map where there is decent spawn, and the drop rate for timeless/reverse items jumps to x%) - Maybe just reverse items.

Last edited by Eevee on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Eevee to respond to the suggestions.)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 am